Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dear Baby,

I'm learning some interesting things about pregnancy. For instance, it is exhausting. And that's confusing to me because it doesn't really feel like I'm doing anything yet. I don't look pregnant yet. I don't feel you yet. So basically, just being awake tires me out. And that's not really normal for me. I like to spend my weekends working around the house, cleaning, catching up on laundry. But this weekend, I've pretty much wanted to sleep straight through it. That way, maybe I won't be tired when I get to work on Monday. But I know that's not true either. Because being at work tires me out too. Even though it's the beginning of the season and I can really take my time with every project. Deadlines are months away. But by about 1 or 2, I can barely look my my computer screen anymore. I really think they should have a room with some cots in them. There are plenty of open spots upstairs.

This morning I woke up pretty sure I was going to barf. And I still haven't ruled that out. But I'm pushing forward. I'm trying to forget about it. I'll let you know how that goes.

Love,
Mama Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment